Lawyers Association of Kansas City YLS is supporting the Missouri High School Mock Trial Competition again this year. It will be a virtual competition based out of St. Louis for all rounds. More information is below and here.
REQUEST FOR VOLUNTEERS!! LAKC YLS is looking for any volunteer judges/jurors to help out with any of the dates below! If you are interested,
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021: Combined Preliminary Round 1 (via Zoom) from 6-9pm
- Thursday, January 28, 2021: Combined Preliminary Round 1 (via Zoom) from 6-9pm
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021 Combined Preliminary Round 2 (via Zoom) from 6-9pm
- Thursday, February 25, 2021: Combined Preliminary Round 2 (via Zoom) from 6-9pm
- April 9-11, 2021: State Championship (via Zoom) for various time slots
This is a great opportunity to see how enthusiastic these high school students are about the law, and can reenergize and remind us why we love what we do!
Please let Danielle Atchison (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Phillip Raine (Raine@knightcastro.com) know if you have any questions. Thanks!